Pages

Thursday 9 August 2018

My favroute Math site
today at school we use diffrent online tools for math. my favroute one to use is prodigy

i like this math site because u dont just have to do math questions u can like free roam and choose to vs people or not

this helps my learning because it gets harder through the game like when u level up the questions start to get harder and harder 

this is my screen shots i took
 this is the map

this is the full map of the places where u can go and vs monsters


this is a pic of the questions u can do



this is my character




Blog u guys later

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dylan, I am Dylan from Marshland school. I like how you play Prodigy. Lots of people play Prodigy in my class even though I don’t play myself, I used to. I was level 49 until I forgot my numbers in my username. Why did you do the picture of the person doing infinite dab? I play Fortnite myself. Was that person doing infinite dab you?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.